Dr. Claudio Pla
Dr. Claudio Plá is a psychiatrist and psychoanalyst, psychodrama director and cognitive therapist, organizational analyst, coach, consultant, trainer, speaker, and he has a master’s degree in Management of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises from IAE Business School, 2004.
He is a speaker at Vistage Argentina, guest teacher at the Private Center of Psychotherapies (Centro Privado de Psicoterapias), expert psychiatrist at the Public Ministry of Defense, and a business coach. He is a co-founder and member of the first team which has specialized in the fear of flying in Argentina.
APSA (Association of Argentine Psychiatrists)
AATA (Argentine Association of Anxiety Disorders)
AAP (Argentine Association of Psychiatrists)
ADAA (Anxiety Disorders Association of America)
A.P.A. (American Psychiatric Association)
I.A.C.P. (International Association for Cognitive Psychotherapy)
He has taught training courses for pilots of Aerolíneas Argentinas for five years: Human Factors in Accident Prevention, a course which was compulsory for all pilots across the world, under the rules of the ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organization.)
Founder and owner of Poder Volar since 1995, he provides solutions for air passengers who are afraid to fly and improves the quality of the flights of frequent passengers. His approach combines studies in the fields of medicine, psychiatry, cognitive therapy, psychodrama, and neurobiology.
He worked as a consultant and trainer at Ford, Autolatina, Siemens, the Association of Judges of Argentina, Aerolíneas Argentinas, the Adolescence Team of Hospital de Clínicas “José de San Martín”, Courts of the Argentine Judiciary, TecPetrol, ICAP, Estudio Esses-Naistat.
He is a member of a former DIRAS group (Group of Associated Management) at IAE Business School, which is now self-managed, where he delivers his view about the interpersonal conflicts within small and medium-sized enterprises, and a member of the “Consultants Club”, together with Luis Karpf, Susana Riccino, Víctor Sciannamea, Dr. Atilio Penna, and Carlos Srebrow.
He has worked with adults, couples, and families as a therapist since 1979.
Acknowledgments and awards
NAVES award 2004 (IAE Business School – Universidad Austral)
INCUBA finalist 2004 (Centro Metropolitano de Diseño)
YABT finalist 2008 (OEA, Young Business Trust)
Lic. Eduardo Larriera
Eduardo Larriera is a psychologist, Senior Professional Certified Coach, Psychodrama Director, and Organizational Analyst, with over 30 years’ experience. He is a creator of the Maieutic Coaching method, which was applied successfully in the resolution of stress, anxiety disorders, and conflictive situations.
He worked as a Professor of Aeronautical Management at the University Camilo José Cela, Madrid. He also taught at Alfonso X El Sabio University, at the University of Malaga (at the Clinical Psychology postgraduate course), and as a Guest Professor at the University of Granada, the University of Seville, and the Official College of Psychologists of Eastern Andalucia.
He taught at ACADE (Private School Spanish Association), at IEDE and EOI Business Schools, and at the Entrepreneurial Development Program of the Regional Government of Extremadura, Spain.
He has created and taught at the Professional Mentoring postgraduate course at the University Camilo José Cela. He has also worked as a Professor at the Universidad del Salvador, UADE Business School, the National University of La Plata, and the National University of Mar del Plata, in Argentina.
He is the author of the book “El conflicto como motor del cambio”.
He is a member of the Spanish Coaching and Consultancy Association, the Spanish Anxiety and Stress Society (SEAS by the Spanish acronym), and the International Association of Group Psychotherapy.
Lic. Pablo Cavalieri Iribarne
• Transformative experiences designer
• Master Trainer at PNL- Neurolinguistic Programming
• Facilitator and Coach at Leadership Programs
• Outdoor and Firewalking Facilitator.
• Business Administrator (University of Buenos Aires)
• Author of the book “O Brillemos con Gloria Morir”
• Radio host at the show “Necesitamos Héroes” (Radio Palermo)
• Founding member of the International Network of Facilitators
• Member of the consulting company Awareness Argentina
• Areas of experience: over 3000 public presentations in different formats, for participants of all ages
• Team empowerment through high impact dynamics
• Winner of the Best Presenter Award - Vistage Argentina, 2016
Lic. Ingrid Westerholz
• Degree in Public and Institutional Relations, postgraduate degree in Institutional Communication
• Public Speaking Coach
• Specialist in interpersonal communication and speech organization
• Professional experience in singing technique, vocal and physical expression, and dramatic interpretation
• Facilitator of programs of self-knowledge in interpersonal and group communication
• University Professor of Public Speaking, Writing and Public Opinion Analysis (UADE Business School) since the year 2007
• Holding of workshops of individual and interpersonal work to overcome the fear of speaking in public and interacting with others
• Public Speaking Trainer in the public, private, mutualist, non-governmental, and trade union sectors.
• Media Analyst and Image Consultant for individuals and institutions
• Teaching experience in all levels of education (early, primary, secondary, university, and adult education)
• Co-founder of GEA (Spanish acronym for Group of Associated Entrepreneurs) together with Dr. Claudio Plá
• Trainer in the self-perception, re-education, and readjusting of modes of speech
Captain Daniel Dottis
He worked for 30 years as a Captain at Aerolíneas Argentinas, flying medium-sized and large aircrafts, such as Fokker F-28, Boeing 737/727/747, MD 88, Airbus A310/A340, through American, European, and transpolar routes.
For almost 20 years, he worked as a Flight and Simulator Instructor at Aerolíneas Argentinas. He now works for the ANAC, the civil aviation authority of Argentina.
As an Airline Inspector, and is responsible for the operational safety and the control of aircrews.
Captain Jorge Albanese
He worked for 27 years as a Captain at Austral Líneas Aéreas, flying the aircrafts BAC ONE ELEVEN and DOUGLAS MD 81/ 83/ 88, through national and regional routes.
Besides, he worked as a Flight and Simulator Instructor, Flight Training Manager, and as a Flight Operations Manager for the last five years of his career.
Captain Alberto Paracampo
He started his career as a naval aviator pilot, then he continued to work in aerial photography, and he flew in a private company. For the last 30 years he has worked as a Captain at Aerolíneas Argentinas, flying Avro 748, Fokker F28, Boeing 737/707/727/747 through national, regional, and international routes.